The Wisdom and Magic of Bali
Wandering Around Bali
Eat Pray Doula may be just one part of your trip to Bali. We are here to welcome you when you arrive for the workshop, but if possible you may want to arrive a couple of days early to relax into the traditional Balinese Village of Nyuh Kuning, or visit a beach town.
Below are some places to begin your exploration of things to do in Bali!
Nyuh Kuning from a wanderer’s eyes
Enjoy this blog post to get a feel for Nyuh Kuning – your home away from home. Written by Debra’s son, Nick.
Nyuh Kuning-your Eat Pray Doula Village
- Jimbaran beach – An hour trip to the beach and you can enjoy fresh caught fish grilled as you watch the sunset
- Tirta Empul – Bali Holy Spring Water Temple
- Mount Batur – Consider a sunrise climb to the top, if you are an early riser the sunrise will reward you!
Longer Trips for before or after the workshop
- There are many beach towns to enjoy in Bali. Close to the airport with beautiful sand beaches are Sanur and Nusa Dua, both with big resorts or search AirBnB for small guest homes and private villas
- Uluwatu – if you like cliffs, views and surfing Uluwata is for you!
- Travel back in time to Sideman
- Amed – a great dive and snorkle town
- Gili Islands – If you are ready for a real adventure and beautiful beaches consider these islands.