Advanced Skills BirthKeeper Retreat
April 20-28, 2018
$3,500 Special Pricing $2,295
(Special pricing available until September 30th – payment plans available)
Once a year, we gather in Bali, Indonesia and host our amazing, powerful Advanced Skills Workshop. (Just beginning this work? Learn more about our gentle birth doula training)
Our advanced skills workshop is an inspirational, full-immersion 7 day retreat that meets the specific needs of providers who come with experience and who wish to deepen their skills and knowledge in gentle, supportive birth measures.
Who should participate?
“Eat Pray Doula has been an insightful and wonderful experience in allowing me to learn and expand my knowledge from great teachers like Ibu Robin Lim and Debra Pascali Bonaro, Ibu Pupsa and Ibu Yesie.” -Cheryl
NOURISHING, HEALING, MAGICAL
Why a retreat?
The Advanced Skills Workshop offers hands-on skills development for the next phase of birth support: knowledge of pleasurable birth principles; unexpected outcomes (cesarean, birth defects, birth complications, birth trauma, etc.); awareness of the spiritual perspective of the newborn, family, and sibling group; and much more. Participation in 7 days of group study and inquiry promises to be an incredible catalyst for personal and professional expansion, evolution and growth! Plus you’ll receive 13 Lamaze continuing education units which are accepted by DONA.
- Moving from Pain to Power, with Pleasure
- Women’s Bodies, Sexuality and Childbirth
- Advanced Rebozo and Comfort Measures
- Placenta-The Forgotten Chakra
- Sacred Newborn
- Siblings and Transformation
- Processing difficult births-support measures for the care provider
- Transformation in Birth
- Nurturing Circle
- Welcome Reception on opening night after settling in with Ibu Robin, Debra and other Eat Pray Doula Participants
- First 14 registrants will stay at “Bumi Peace Kitchen”, Ibu Robin’s new retreat center -additional registrants will stay at the lovely Villa Sonia, just a short walk away.
- Delicious healthy breakfast, lunches and snacks
- Morning Yoga each day
- Free day for exploration – optional guided day add-on
- Sublime pampering with massages available for approx. $14 USD/hr
- Closing celebration dinner
- Free time to visit sacred temples, the market, shops, and galleries for beautiful arts, crafts, and textiles
- Learn more about Bali and the bliss you will experience!
What is included
- Workshop and special sessions
- Accommodations at the retreat center Bumi Peace Kitchen, or a location within walking distance
- Daily morning gentle yoga classes
- Breakfast and Lunch each day of the workshop
- Welcoming Reception
- Closing Celebration Dinner
Prior to registering, please be aware of the following
- Flights + Travel
- Cost of Airport Transfer
- Dinners + beverages
- Travel Insurance -this is a requirement to attend our workshop
- Bali exit tax -approximately $20 USD per person
If you find it necessary to cancel your reservation, the following cancellation policy will apply
Three Months prior – We will refund all workshop monies received, less your deposit and unrecoverable monies from accommodations and other deposits made on your behalf.
Less than 3 months prior – A cancellation charge of 50%, as well as your deposit and unrecoverable monies from accommodations and other deposits made on your behalf will be withheld.
One month prior – No refunds will be made at this point
Payment plans available – visit the registration page for more info!
Will you join our circle?