Advanced Skills BirthKeeper Retreat
March 25th – April 2nd 2019
$3,500 Special Pricing of only $2,695
An opportunity of a lifetime to learn from three world renowned teachers.
CNN Hero Midwife Ibu Robin Lim, DONA Doula Trainer Debra Pascali-Bonaro and Special Guest Teacher Dr. Sarah Buckley will be teaching our advanced skills workshop is an inspirational, full-immersion 7 day, 8 night retreat that meets the specific needs of providers who come with experience and wish to deepen their skills in pleasurable birth – an opportunity to discuss, heal and refresh skills for supporting challenging births, ways to nurture yourself all while you relax and revitalize your passion for childbirth in the gorgeous setting of Bali.
This special opportunity is limited in space and spots are filling quickly! Learn more about each teacher here.
Who should participate?
“Eat Pray Doula has been an insightful and wonderful experience in allowing me to learn and expand my knowledge from great teachers like Ibu Robin Lim and Debra Pascali Bonaro” -Cheryl
NOURISHING, HEALING, MAGICAL
Why a retreat?
The Advanced Skills Retreat will take you around the world with stories, global initiatives and advanced hands hands-on skills development for the next phase of birth support: knowledge of pleasurable birth principles; unexpected outcomes (cesarean, birth defects, birth complications, birth trauma, etc.); awareness of the spiritual perspective of the newborn, family, and sibling group; and much more. Participation in 7 days of group study and inquiry promises to be an incredible catalyst for personal and professional expansion, evolution and growth!
- Moving from Pain to Power, with Pleasure
- Women’s Bodies, Sexuality and Childbirth
- Hormonal physiology of childbearing- pleasure passion and power
- Rebozo and Comfort Measures
- The impacts of interventions: Hormonal gaps and how to fill them
- Posterior CPR: Comfort, Positions and Rotation
- Processing challenging births-support measures for the care provider
- Transformation in Birth
- Placenta-The Forgotten Chakra
- The magic hour after birth: post-birth bliss and other essential adaptations for mothers and babies
- Nurturing Circle
- Welcome Reception on opening night after settling in with Ibu Robin, Debra and other Eat Pray Doula Participants
- First 14 registrants will stay at “Bumi Peace Kitchen”, Ibu Robin’s new retreat center -additional registrants will stay at the lovely Villa Sonia, just a short walk away.
- Delicious healthy breakfast, lunches and snacks
- Morning Yoga each day
- Free day for exploration – optional guided day add-on
- Sublime pampering with massages available for approx. $14 USD/hr
- Closing celebration dinner
- Free time to visit sacred temples, the market, shops, and galleries for beautiful arts, crafts, and textiles
- Learn more about Bali and the bliss you will experience!
What is included
- Workshop and special sessions
- Accommodations at the retreat center Bumi Peace Kitchen, or a location within walking distance
- Daily morning gentle yoga classes
- Breakfast and Lunch each day of the workshop
- Welcoming Reception
- Closing Celebration Dinner
Prior to registering, please be aware of the following
- Flights + Travel
- Cost of Airport Transfer
- Dinners + beverages
- Travel Insurance -this is a requirement to attend our workshop
If you find it necessary to cancel your reservation, the following cancellation policy will apply
Three Months prior – We will refund all workshop monies received, less your deposit and unrecoverable monies from accommodations and other deposits made on your behalf.
Less than 3 months prior – A cancellation charge of 50%, as well as your deposit and unrecoverable monies from accommodations and other deposits made on your behalf will be withheld.
One month prior – No refunds will be made at this point
Will you join our circle?