DONA Postpartum Doula Retreat
May 1st-9th, 2018
$3,500 Special Pricing $2,295
(Special pricing limited to first 8 registrants, payment plans available)
NEW for 2018! Our DONA Approved Postpartum Doula Retreat will teach you the skills to honor the amazing transition that occurs for MotherBabies, Fathers & Families
MotherBaby and families need love, support and guidance during the postpartum time of transition and healing, this is even more true today in our ever changing world. Postpartum care and traditions protect the MotherBaby Our Eat Pray Doula Postpartum doula retreat will provide you with the science, why and how of postpartum doula care. Our retreat fulfills the classroom requirements necessary to apply for DONA International postpartum doula certification. Learn more about DONA certification requirements.
Who should participate?
Those who take the workshop do not need a professional background in birth, but should have the following: interest in supporting new families during the postpartum period, supporting breastfeeding, a love of newborn babies, and a desire to work with women or couples during this most meaningful and transitional time in their lives; emotional maturity, stamina, and reliability. (Read testimonials)
“I thought I was just coming to a doula retreat- but this was so much more – so much healing, so much love. If you are considering this training – don’t just walk – run, jump, fly as quickly as you can.” -Sara
JOYFUL, BLISSFUL, NURTURING
Why a retreat?
Most postpartum doula trainings take place over the course of 3 or 4 days. Our immersive workshop + retreat allows for additional time to dive deeper.
- Discover the role and her-story of postpartum doulas
- Connect to a community of like minded women
- Understanding the newborn
- How can the doula support the woman, and the family during this time
- Learn to integrate the birth experience, healing
- Postpartum Physical Changes and Sexuality
- Unexpected Outcomes
- Deepen your breastfeeding skills and wisdom
- Revel in placenta wisdom
- Practice doula skills in a safe circle of support
“Bliss, Love, Miracle” -Lara
In addition to the DONA International Postpartum Doula Workshop, with Debra Pascali-Bonaro, and Breastfeeding Class taught by CNN Hero Ibu Robin Lim, there will be time to take advantage of being in Bali with:
- Welcome Reception on opening night after settling in with Ibu Robin, Debra and other Eat Pray Doula Participants
- First 14 registrants will stay at “Bumi Peace Kitchen”, Ibu Robin’s new retreat center, additional registrants will stay at the lovely Villa Sonia, just a short walk away.
- Delicious healthy breakfast, lunches and snacks
- Morning Yoga each day
- Free day for exploration – optional guided day add-on
- Sublime pampering with massages available for approx. $14 USD/hr
- Closing celebration dinner
- Free time to visit sacred temples, the market, shops, and galleries for beautiful arts, crafts, and textiles
- Learn more about Bali and the bliss you will experience!
What is included
- Workshop and special sessions
- Accommodations at the retreat center Bumi Peace Kitchen, or a location within walking distance
- Daily morning gentle yoga classes
- Breakfast and Lunch each day of the workshop
- Welcoming Reception
- Closing Celebration Dinner
- Optional add-on Take the DONA required 3 hour breastfeeding class with Ibu Robin Lim on May 1st
Prior to registering, please be aware of the following
- Flights + Travel
- Cost of Airport Transfer
- Dinners + beverages
- Travel Insurance – this is a requirement to attend our workshop
- Bali exit tax – approximately $20 USD per person
If you find it necessary to cancel your reservation, the following cancellation policy will apply
Three Months prior – We will refund all workshop monies received, less your deposit and unrecoverable monies from accommodations and other deposits made on your behalf.
Less than 3 months prior – A cancellation charge of 50%, as well as your deposit and unrecoverable monies from accommodations and other deposits made on your behalf will be withheld.One month prior – No refunds will be made at this point
Payment plans are available – visit our registration page for more information
Will you join our circle?